Future Networks: The Vision & Strategy
CxO Keynote Panel: The Network of the Future and the Future Telco
- Who are tomorrow’s customers and what are the requirements for the network of the future?
- New business models & operating models: the roadmap to growth?
- 5G as a disruptor and the role of slicing and virtualisation: what are the implications for the network of the future?
- Open networking, programmability, and disaggregation: what does the mean for future telco?
- Hyperscale cloud providers and telcos: defining the relationship for future business models
Zero Touch Service Automation: Enabling the digital service provider
- New customers & new opportunities: realising the on-demand promise of 5G, IoT, EDGE & AI – models for success & use cases
- End-to-end service lifecycle automation: delivering operational agility, and an improved customer experience
- Accelerating innovation: Enabling a new ecosystem & engagement models
- Towards zero touch: moving from exploration to deployment – what is the roadmap?
5G & Edge: Unlocking Value
5G & intelligent Edge - Unlock the value of your network through secure, intelligent automation
- Defining the 5G opportunity and the implications on network operations
- Operating at the Edge: What is the opportunity & how to embrace it?
- The role of automation in unleashing the 5G opportunity: Accelerating services, provisioning on demand and driving revenue
- Delivering enhanced quality of experience with a dynamic and distributed cloud model
Network & Service Automation - Making the promise of 5G & Edge a reality
- Implementing a digital operations model to manage the complexity of 5G & Edge networks: The path to success
- Automating the management of network functions across multiple clouds
- Operating and optimising 5G & Edge networks with ease whilst keeping costs low: the modern telco cloud platform
- Accelerating services, provisioning on demand and accelerating revenue: the role of automation & AI
- Cloud, data driven AI and new software architectures to accelerate 5G growth
The intersection of Cloud, Edge, 5G, IoT and AI: The real growth opportunity?
- The search for growth: can telcos deliver?
- Enabling a sustainable, secure, data rich future: understanding the links between these technologies and how they can be mutually supportive
- Models for success and early use cases: 5G & EDGE applications, services and use cases
- The role of automation and orchestration to ensure service defined slices in the network
- Creating the right culture and environment to integrate these new technologies into the telco DNA
Analyst Q&A and polls results: Future Networks: The vision & strategy & 5G & Edge: Unlocking Value
New Operating Models & Zero Touch Automation
The Cloud Native Telco and the journey to AIOps: next generation operating models
- Navigating the operational complexity and challenges with 5G & Edge
- Monetizing the Edge: leveraging the opportunity with automation
- Speed & adaptability: enabling the capabilities to accelerate new functionality and achieve scalability
- Operational efficiency: ensuring shorter time to market for new services
- Maintaining the network while we transform: keys to success
Dynamic orchestration & intelligent assurance: paving the road to the intelligent, autonomous networks
- Driving end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains
- Accelerating new service introduction and enabling new revenue streams
- Service fulfilment: Enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently
- Transforming network and service performance through closed loop assurance and AI
Analyst Q&A and polls results: New Operating Models & Zero Touch Automation